- First Produced: 1986
- Contains: 1 Troy ounce of gold (31.1 grams)
- Face Value: $50
- Composition: 91.67% Gold, 3% Silver, Balance Copper
- Designer: Augustus Saint-Gaudens(obverse) Miley Busiek (reverse)
- Diameter: 1.287 inches (32.70 mm)
- Alloy: Gold Au 999.9
- Fine Weight: 1.0909 troy oz. (33.931 grams)
- Edge: Reeded
- Quality: Fresh
Gold American Eagle Proof 4-pc Set (1.85-oz)
as low as $2,473.55
The American Gold Eagle 1 oz. coin is the official gold bullion coin of the United States. Authorized under the Gold Bullion Coin Act of 1985 and first released by the United States Mint in 1986. Gold Eagles are excellent asset for investment, bartering, trade and wealth preservation.
The best time to stock up is while gold prices are low; and there is no easier way to stock-up on gold than a ordering 4 coins at a time. VaultRunner gives you the option of purchasing gold American Eagles in plastic capped tubes of 20 coins in bulk and save. Take advantage of today’s low prices.
All coin’s ship with various random year dates based on availability. Some coins may be lightly circulated. All coins are in fresh to excellent condition.